The pleasure of dining al fresco usually has a sacrificial figure, the cook, who has to go back and forth from the kitchen with the various courses without being able to enjoy the company or the nice day. An outdoor cooker is the best solution to combine preparing, cleaning and cooking the food directly in the garden.
An answer to this need is Sunday Expert's Melody, a sturdy outdoor masonry cooker with solid wood doors. It consists of individual elements that can be combined together and are perfect for every stage of the food preparation process. The worktops are made with a smooth “Crystal” finish, a granulated marble formula patented by Sunday to create shiny surfaces that are easy to clean.
Melody consists of the following units with a number of features included as standard:
- barbecue unit with a hood and can be fitted with a spit; use can use both wood and charcoal and it comes as standard with a biological grille and “Easy Fire” ventilated brazier to obtain embers in half the time;
- sink unit that can be connected directly to the water pump and is perfect for cleaning food and dishes in the garden;
- built-in gas cooker unit with enamelled cast iron plate;
- grilling unit including a cover for indirect cooking, enamelled plate and grille to make the most of the convenience of cooking with gas;
- island unit or counter top to have all the space you need when preparing food and arranging it on the plates;
- side wood shelf for even more work surface.
Here below you can see some of the suggested combinations, but you can easily elimnate or replace one or more units in order to create your "own" cooker.
Melody is available exclusively through the specialist retailers of Sunday Expert, a leading brand that provides all outdoor cooking solutions (brickwork barbecues, grills, cookers). To find your nearest retailer click here.